10 Sweety
Never Growing Up
Tips On How To Tell Someone ♥ I Love You .
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 ? 0 Atashinchi ?


Here's some tips . Maybe useful to my blog's readers :
 
_________________________________________________________________________
    * Text him / her a love message .
     * Do one of the chores .

     * Start a hobby together .

     * Play a game together .

     * Showing appreation to partner .

    * Make your home his refuge .

    * Laugh at his antics .
     * Pray for partner .
     * Check before throwing something .
     * Take a walk together .
     * Don't expect your partner knows what's on your mind .
     * Laughing together .
    _____________________________________________

    [ Sorry . No photo ] 
    * Resist the urge to snoop .
    ______________________________________________
     * Give partner a romantic card .
     * Pack partner a special meal .
     * Take a bubble bath together .
    ___________________________________________

    [ Sorry . No photo ]
    * E-mail partner an invitation for romance .
    ___________________________________________
    * Take partner to test drive him / her dream car .
     * Let partner buy things he / she wants .
     * Talk about the future .
     * Give the partner benefit of the doubt .
     * Say , " I'm sorry " .
    * Keep your promises .

    * Make your bedroom a lover's paradise .

    * Give massage .

    * Put partner's picture as wallpaper .


    * Candlelight dinner .

    * Look in the eyes .

    * Display your wedding photos .

    * Wake up together with kisses .

    * Flirt .

    ♥ I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.


    Thanks for reading :)




    Older Post . Newer Post


    // He Loves Call Me B-E-A-U TIFUL ♥